top of page

the customs house audio 9 text by Joanne Dixon Audio ian k


The building was built in 1766 and then altered and re-fronted by Sydney Smirke in 1833.It replaced an earlier facility for the collection of customs duties at the west end of Quayside. The royal coat of arms above the front door dates to the late Georgian era. The building is now occupied by barristers' offices. This is included because although it is a nice building, it forms part of the maths trail

 
 
 

Entradas recientes

Ver todo

Comments


©2018 by ERASMUS+ MATHS. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page